TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bespoke Hair Artistry aims to provide a high level of service for all our guests on every visit to our salon. For us to deliver this to each guest we request that you observe our etiquette guidelines.
- We respect the time of guests throughout their appointment, so to ensure continuity it is essential you arrive on time to your appointment preventing other guests from being delayed for the services.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible, otherwise a cancellation fee may be applicable. This allows us the opportunity to accommodate other guests for an appointment.
- We aim for a relaxed and tranquil environment, so please be courteous of other guests’ relaxation time and put your phone on silent.
Sustainable Practice – Bespoke Hair Artistry is a proud member of Sustainable Salons Australia and shares the belief that by making a change, we will make a positive outcome on the future generations, the environment and the industry. Each and every team member is educated on the theory and function of our sustainable practices.
BOOKING & CANCELATION POLICY
The time allocated for your appointment is reserved for you. When you book an appointment with Bespoke we guarantee you this time and appoint a highly experienced professional to take care of your needs.
As a new client when booking an appointment you will be required to pay a deposit, details of which are as follows.
- $50 Deposit for Ladies colours & cuts
- $100 Deposit for Keratin smoothing treatments
- $100 Deposit for Hair extensions
Your deposit is not an extra charge and is simply held on an account for you on your booking and taken off your final bill. Please be aware that the only way you would ever lose your deposit is if you cancel within 48 hours, don’t show up for your appointment or are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment.
To ensure the return of your deposit please advise us prior to your appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule otherwise you will forfeit your deposit. This minimum cancellation period will give your stylist a fair opportunity to fill your vacated spot in their diary.
For your convenience, Bespoke has an answering service outside of salon hours you can call anytime.
Bespoke Hair Artistry reserves the right to cancel all appointments where a deposit has not been made.
New Guests – So that we can ensure your service is best suited to your needs, all new guests are required to fill out a pre-consultation form upon booking any service. This allows us to ensure the correct timing has been allocated, the correct service is booked and all information is on file for your stylist. This form will be emailed to all new guests when their deposit is received.